Reading:
BOSAGORA Gets listed on KuCoin
Image

BOSAGORA Gets listed on KuCoin

by Rooney
2021-02-05

BOSAGORA soon to be listed on one of the top global exchanges, KuCoin

BOA’s KuCoin listing is expected to be a great opportunity for the growth of BOSAGORA and its community. BOSAGORA has been laying the foundation for blockchain ecosystems by working with promising partners since the end of last year to achieve its vision of ‘Make a better world.’

Global Exchange KuCoin

Founded in 2014 in Seychelles, northeast of Madagascar, and now headquartered in Singapore, KuCoin is one of the Top 8 global exchanges based on CoinMarketCap (Data from February 2021). With a daily trading volume of 870 billion won and more than 5 million users trading from more than 100 countries around the world. 1 out of every 4 cryptocurrency holders uses KuCoin, which proves that KuCoin has a high volume of transactions and a big number of active users.

KuCoin is the first exchange in the world to take only 10% of the exchange’s total commission, the remaining 90% of which aims to carry out marketing with users and deliver the value of decentralization and transparency to users. Meaning, KuCoin has an extremely similar business value to those of BOSAGORA.

Broader Global Coverage

KuCoin is a global exchange used by people from various countries. In Particular, the Chinese account for 20%.

We are looking forward to the recent development of marketing and synergy of the Chinese market. Also, in the meantime, relatively, it would be easier to enter the more advanced markets such as North America and Europe, which were hard to access.

BOSAGORA will continuously work hard to improve the value of BOA tokens by creating an advanced BOA trading environment through consultations with various global top tier exchanges.

Please join our communication channels as follows!

Website(Kor): https://bosagora.io/ko
Website(Eng): https://bosagora.io
Telegram(Kor): https://t.me/bpf_korea
Telegram(Eng): https://t.me/bpf_eng
BOSAGORA Official Announcement: https://t.me/boa_announcement
Medium: medium.com/bosagora
Twitter: https://twitter.com/BOSAGORA1
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/BOSAGORA_BOA/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BOSAGORA/
Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/bpf-korea/
Youtube: http://bit.ly/2YFpd5r
Github: https://github.com/bpfkorea

BOSAGORA TEAM


0 Comments

Leave a Reply

Related Stories

Arrow-up